Hello Dear Readers,
My advice to you:
1. Go on a vacation or a weekend getaway, near or far. (I think near helps, here, but I’m sure far could be marvelous, too).
2. Go out for a meal or refreshments where there just happens to be live music, though you did not know there would be.
3. Fall in love with the music, buy a CD.
4. Fall even more in love with that music once you are back to real life and have a wonderful memory to hang on it.
5. Be open to the possibility that you may continue do be enriched and enjoy for a very long time.